Monday, January 23, 2012

Title: Hex Hall
Author: Rachel Hawkins
Series: 1st Book
Release Date: March 2nd 2010
Published By: Hyperion Book CH

Three years ago, Sophie Mercer discovered that she was a witch. It's gotten her into a few s
crapes. Her non-gifted mother has been as supportive as possible, consulting Sophie's estranged father--an elusive European warlock--only when necessary. But when Sophie attracts too much human attention for a prom-night spell gone horribly wrong, it's her dad who decides her punishment: exile to Hex Hall, an isolated reform school for wayward Prodigium, a.k.a. witches, faeries, and shapeshifters.

By the end of her first day among fellow freak-teens, Sophie has quite a scorecard: three powerful enemies who look like supermodels, a futile crush on a gorgeous warlock, a creepy tagalong ghost, and a new roommate who happens to be the most hated person and only vampire student on campus. Worse, Sophie soon learns
that a mysterious predator has been attacking students, and her only friend is the number-one suspect.

As a series of blood-curdling mysteries starts to converge, Sophie prepares for the biggest threat of all: an ancient secret society determined to destroy all Prodigium, especially her.

My Review: Hex Hall grabbed me from the first page and after that I was hooked. The characters in this book where just amazing and Jenna made a laugh through the whole book and Archer was a total jerk and then he grew on me then I hated him again. Overall this book just filled me with happiness.

I rate the characters 4 1/2 stars
I rate the plot 5 stars
I rate the cover 4 stars (I would have loved the cover if it had anything to do with the book)
I rate the overall book 5 stars


1 comment: